Tuesday 20 September 2022

Gone Too Far, Too Far (Tune of Que Sera, Sera)

 It was way back in ninety-four

I asked my buddies what do you see?

Will we be happy, will we be free?
Here's what they said to me
Well, so far so good
It's up to the ANC
The future is ours, you see
Jobs and trip -BE
As time went by and things went south
I asked my buddies what lies ahead?
Will there be rainbows some far-off day?
Here's what my buddies said
Don't give up too soon
Have faith in the ANC
The future's still ours you see
Grants and trip- BE
Just hang on, you'll see 
Now, as the learned lawyer said
Everything's effed up, toe to the head
My buddies ask me, is there some hope
I tell them patiently
Corruption, trip-BE
We're stuck with the ANC
The future's catastrophe
With the ANC
So bizarre, bizarre
Gone too far, too far



Tips for the blogger gratefully accepted 

Capitec Bank, South Africa  
1378565477
O Tichmann 
+27 833970723

No comments:

Post a Comment