Thursday 22 April 2021

The Border

 Dear Fellow South Africans 


I am very concerned about reports of illegal immigrants involved in criminal activities and taking jobs from South Africans. 

For a patriotic South African who knows the words of the national anthem and Jerusalema, this is most disturbing. Of course, it is easy to fly off half - cocked. Do we really know the statistics? Have they been checked by Mr Zuma for accuracy?

It would be grossly unfair for us to be squeezed out of the crim.., I mean, job market by illegal immigrants. 

Are the numbers exaggerated or are we being overrun? I have worked extremely hard to get where I am (Central Johannesburg). Crossing the Limpopo, fighting off crocodiles and border guards (sometimes being unable to tell the difference), was no joke. 

Something must be done and I intend to contact my MP (last seen in the vicinity of Clicks).

Yours in the struggle for proper immigration controls.

Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment