Friday 23 April 2021

Trillions

 Dear Fellow South Africans  / Dear Hawks


I was at the ATM (the machine) this morning. While meditating on the glorious deeds of the other ATM (the party), I accidentally entered tweve zeroes on my deposit. It looked like this (listen carefully): R300 000 000 000 000. Anyway, close enough. I wish to make it abundantly clear that this was a perfectly innocent mistake. It has nothing to do with the other twelve-zeroed sum floating somewhere in our own South African Bermuda Triangle.

I can prove that the R300 was legitimately earned by the sweat of my, or someone else's brow and armpits. I have a cash slip for the pre-loved food parcel that I sold.

Nevertheless, I am keen to assist in the hunt for the missing trillions. It sounds more exciting than the hunt for Red October. Incidentally, I was involved in that too - read the book and watched the movie. I have had a great deal of experience in social distancing from bank managers, mashonisas and other risky types. I am therefore familiar with the sort of tricks involved in this type of shenanigan. I believe that the banking world consists of dark labyrinths and catacombs, pregnant with even darker secrets. It's time they were  brought into the light, to quote Mr Zuma or Dr Ace or someone. In the interests of sens.., I mean, truth, I will keep my trusted contact at The Daily Sun updated.

Yours in the struggle for truth, transparency and similar stuff.

Richard 

No comments:

Post a Comment