Wednesday 7 July 2021

Doctors, Engineers And Teachers Without Borders

 Dear South African Recruiters


I am a great fan of South Africa. 

I notice that your country has been doing a great job in tackling the unemployment problem. In Cuba and on the African continent. I plan to come over soon. I understand that there's a good flow of traffic at the Limpopo crossing. 

I am available for any jobs in healthcare, engineering, math tuition or all of the above. My CV and certified copies of certificates are attached. I did have some misunderstandings with the authorities but have never been cau.., I mean, convicted of a crime.  I see that your prominent politicians are strong on the 'innocent until proven guilty' principle. Clearly, the rule of law is paramount.

On that note, I'm very impressed at the leeway given to people to plead their cases. Your former president is my example. He seems a very nice chap. So many friends. I was a little puzzled when I saw only one chap of Caucasian persuasion (looking a little awkward with shield and spear, but still impressive). Given that you are the rainbow nation. I'm also impressed at how your law seems so open to interpretation and debate. For the people, I suppose. Also, having watched one of your legal people at work (TV news), I think I might even be able to do a bit of that. Weekends maybe.

By the way, it's comforting to know that should I ever be charged for a serious offence (e.g. going maskless or accidentally buying alcohol), I have several options.

I look forward to contributing to the great South African melting pot.

Yours in the struggle for a borderless Sou.., sorry, Africa.

Richard 

2 comments: