Tuesday 29 June 2021

Inspirational Mr Kodwa

 Dear Mr Kodwa

I was inspired by your presentation. I caught the programme a bit late and assumed that you were giving a motivational talk on tackling tough times. I noticed that several prominent people, including a judge, were listening intently.

What really caught my attention was your account of snagging a not insignificant loan despite being in an unstable job. Importantly, this was a no-strings-or-elastic-bands-attached arrangement. My faith in the inherent goodness, kindness and generosity of people has been restored.There's hope for me. I have no job, stable or unstable. Still, using your shrewd argument, I believe we can do this. We? I'm hoping that, with your experience and contacts, you can connect me to a philanthropist.

I would also pay once in a stable job. Should that not happen in my lifetime, it's not a train smash. I'm willing to turn over my assets after departure to destinations eternal. I list them here for transparency:

6 pairs of pants
8 shirts
1 hardly - used suit
Assorted underwear and socks
4 potential bestsellers on the Kindle bookshelf. I've sold 8 copies in total but we know that many writers are recognised only after shuffling off the old mortal coil. Who knows what treasure may lie there?

Sir, could we meet for lunch (if you could see your way clear to...er. the bill thing..).

Yours in the struggle for stability.

Richard 

No comments:

Post a Comment