Thursday 17 February 2022

Walking, Killing Machine


Dear Effers

I am concerned for you

If what I've read is not another devilish Stratcom / WMC media invention,  your man sounds like the love child of Idi Amin and that Adolf chap.  When he led you on marches to schools and old age homes, I thought he showed glimmers of being a coming leader. I mean, which other leader has thought of tackling those bastions of counterrevolution beret on. That's courage and innovation right there. 

This stuff about slaughtering people, though. That went out decades ago. Sure, some still try it on, but none of them have lasted. It's disappointingly archaic. I would have thought that by now his fertile, superior logic-filled mind would have conjured up something more appropriate for the challenging times we live in in the beloved country. This is as relevant as a penny-farthing on an airfield runway.

Has he really thought about the practical implications? Garroting is highly labour intensive, as are bludgeoning and the use of machetes. Firearms are costly and require a long period of training. (I have heard that there's the odd clearance sale from various institutions). 

Then there's the challenge of identifying potential massacrees (I know - there needs to be such a word). He would have to compel whites to wear some distinctive insignia. I don't think that's been done before. A battery of tests would have to be designed to confirm whiteness. I don't think anything like that's been done before. 

Then there's the whole issue of mass graves. Guys, are you up to the hard work that entails? I think you begin to see that this genocide business isn't as easy as it's cracked up to be. It's hard enough, even with compliant massacrees.

Here's what had me hanging my head in embarrassment. Did your man really say this?

"I'm not scared of killing. A revolutionary is a walking killing machine."

That comes straight out of one the Vietnam war movies or an American gangster movie. "I'm a stone killer". So much schoolboy testosterone.

Please check if your man is in good heath.

You might also check whether he really meant killing or rather dying. He's confused the two before. Not surprising, what with the spelling and pronunciation being so uncannily similar.

Yours in the struggle for commonsense, sanity and some fertile land.

Richard




Tips for the blogger gratefully accepted 

Capitec Bank, South Africa  
1378565477
O Tichmann 
+27 833970723









 

No comments:

Post a Comment