Saturday 9 July 2022

Parliament Is Burning Down, Old MacBison And Other Favourites


Sick of politics? Some nice, relevant nursery rhymes to lull you to sleep.


Old MacBison Had A Farm

Old MacBison had a farm
Yoh, yoh, yoh, yoh, yoh
And on that farm he had some buck
Yoh, yoh, yoh, yoh, yoh
With a ten note here and a C note there
Here a buck there a buck
Everywhere a buck
Old MacBison had a farm


Parliament Is Burning Down 

Parliament is burning down 
Burning down, burning down
Parliament is burning down 
My Good Lady

Put the sprinklers on again 
On again, on again
Put the sprinklers on again 
My Good Lady 


Baba, Baba, Have You Any Bull?

Baba, Baba, have you any bull?
Yebo, yebo a whole kraal full,
Some for my family,
Some for my friends
And lots for the gullible
Who live in the land


Twinkle, Twinkle Lights So Blue

Twinkle, twinkle lights so blue
Wonder where you're racing to
Relax, you've effed up all the best 
Time enough to do the rest

Twinkle, twinkle lights so blue 
Petrol prices don't faze you
Up above the rest so high
Who says dodos cannot fly?


I'm A Big Minister

I'm a big minister 
See my hat
Criminals quake when they see me pout
When I get steamed up
Hear me shout
"Shut up, shut up
Throw him out!"


Here We Go Round The Same Old Bush

Here we go round the same old bush
Crooks and clowns
Fat in the tush
Here we go round the same old bush 
Every Mzansi morning

This is the way we ruin our land
Crooks and clowns
A merry, fat band
This is the way we lost our land
Sleeping every morning 




Tips for the blogger gratefully accepted 

Capitec Bank, South Africa  
1378565477
O Tichmann 
+27 833970723









No comments:

Post a Comment