Monday 16 November 2020

Judge Not

Dear Mr Zuma

 I don't know if it's my fevered imagination but Judge Zondo does seem to have a rather sinister smile. As a general rule, I trust judges even less than Mr Malema trusts black lawyers. The Good Book says 'judge not' and they are in perpetual, flagrant disobedience of that command. The whole thing with black robes I also find unnecessarily intimidating and menacing.

You are understandably reluctant to appear before a judge you perceive to be intent on finding you guilty. In an attempt to be helpful I have done several internet searches for judges keen to find people innocent. Please hang in there. Still searching.

 My own black book had only one entry under J: Julius. I doubt that he will be of much help now.

 Some advice in the interim. The spies and saboteurs theme went quite well, in my view, in your first appearance. Why not expand on it? It certainly beats Ms Kwinana's fatcake analogy as an attention-getter. It also makes for good television drama and the last few commission episodes have been rather like the Karoo - dry and flat. You have already named several witnesses who were "fetched". A good, solid start, sir. Not all that dissimilar to the Trump offense / defence.

 I have several other red herr..., pardon, issues that can be thrown into the pot. We have not even touched on the Stellenbosch Mafia. And I trust that you still have in your possession the beans you once threatened to spill. But, to quote Maximus Gallus, the renowned Roman legislator, one step at a time. These things we can discuss, perhaps over a spicy bean stew.

 Yours in the struggle for justice, fairness, equity and a few other things. 

 Richard



Tips for the blogger gratefully accepted 

Capitec Bank, South Africa  
1378565477
O Tichmann 
+27 833970723

No comments:

Post a Comment