Wednesday 11 November 2020

The Last Trump

Dear Mr Trump 

 Here we are in the same boat again - becalmed.You, me, Mr Zuma and some comrades - unemployed and ignored. Ah no, Mr Zuma, at least, is in great demand in some quarters. I suspect he'd rather be ignored. Call it a hunch. 

 Some call you a sore loser, but, like me and the EFF comrades, you are a 'fight to the end' kind of guy. (Just saw a guy on the corner, holding up a sign proclaiming that 'The End Is Nigh'. Go figure). I understand that some of the EFF comrades may be a little sore. The Battle Of Brackenfell apparently went slightly differently from the Siege Of Senekal and other glorious adventures. I suppose 'he who lives by the klap...'. 

 At any rate, sir, I've been scanning the vacancies. I haven't seen anything for you yet in the Bragging, Bullying and Blustering section. We live in hope. 

The EFF may be able to use your wisdom and experience. The culture fit is uncanny.

 Yours in the never-ending struggle.

 Richard


Tips for the blogger gratefully accepted 

Capitec Bank, South Africa  
1378565477
O Tichmann 
+27 833970723

No comments:

Post a Comment