Friday 16 December 2022

Conspiracies, Cash And Christmas

I am delighted that we can compete with the  best in conspiracy theories and jolly litigation  larks. 

Those upstart Americans had the Castro beard conspiracy, the Kennedy conspiracies and numerous UFO conspiracies. But, as the rapper said, can't touch this:

Mr Zuma has criminally charged Mr Ramaphosa. This is almost as good as Dr Ace's Catch 2021, suspense filled saga, in which the suspended Secretary General suspended the president. See https://thescuffle.blogspot.com/2021/05/dr-aces-catch-2021.html

I warned then that we were likely to see soccer and rugby players pull red cards out of back pockets. I am so glad to see Mr Zuma continue in the delightfully mad tradition of the zany humour of Mad Magazine and Joseph Heller's Catch 22. 

I always thought that we had potential to be a giant on the continent. We are coming into our own as a serious player on the world stage of satire and off-the-wall humour. 

I am having special cards printed for any encounters that I might have with law enforcement types. They will include such powerful legal rejoinders as:

 "No, YOU are under arrest" 

"YOU are charged for harassing peaceful motorists rushing to church services"  

Mr Zuma's much loved daughter joined in the fun, labelling this crowning moment in national comedy as "Breaking News".  Lord, they do know how to make us laugh.

I was in the act of propping up my sagging, favourite easy chair with a stack of legal tender bills (only material available at the time), when I saw this intriguing tweet:

"BREAKING NEWS YOU NEED TO RETWEET‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

There's someone that called a meeting to plot against President Zuma. We have their names but cannot disclose as yet. They are planning to isolate Msholozi . The meeting took place in Sandton. R2million was exchanged. More coming ‼️"

I can confirm that I was in the immediate vicinity, visiting a local shebeen (recommend the cold brew and chicken feet snacks). I can also confirm that I saw large sums of money changing hands - between a fruit seller and customers.  

Of course, it does seem like a rather fruitless, redundant exercise isolating an alteady isolated Mr Zuma. The only way I see him becoming more isolated is by joining the 'Alone' survival show as a contestant  (spells in the wilds of Canada, Patagonia, Mongolia).

This talk of substantial amounts of filthy lucre changing hands stirs my social conscience. It is the season of giving. It is more blessed to give than to receive. I am willing and eager to bless anyone burdened by large amounts of cash by receiving same. As a disciplined member of the SCSANC (Struggling Citizens of South Africa's National Congress), I vote a resounding 'yes'.

God rest you merry, gentlemen. Ladies too.



Tips for the blogger gratefully accepted Capitec Bank, South Africa 1378565477 O Tichmann +27 833970723

No comments:

Post a Comment