Thursday 8 February 2024

Racist Perverts and the CIC

There is much to marvel at on X, as the 'best minds of our generation' unburden themselves of the deep things in their hearts and minds.

The tweet below should be compulsory reading for students of literature, philosophy and psychology.

"Twitter should bar racist fools and perverts from tagging the CiC's account!!because whenever they are bored from their lives characterised by denial of old fast approaching old age,erectile dysfunction and permanent sexual fantasies and they just tag CiC for attention."

I wonder what was said to trigger this clearly, carefully thought out analysis. Racism, perversion, erectile dysfunction, the dread of approaching old age, permanent sexual fantasies  - all deduced from brief comments on X. Man, you are as sharp as a cutthroat razor. You sound like a practising psychiatrist. I lose sleep over the volume of execrable stuff that oozes out on social media. Do you think you might be able to help me too, after analysis of this article? 

Yes, I can well imagine that some bugger in the thrall of perversion, permanent sexual fantasy and the other stuff, would look up from whatever perverse thing he or she was doing and exclaim:

"I know what! I'm going to tag the CIC's account. Ooh, the ultimate thrill. Pant, moan, gasp..."

I suppose tbe CIC is that sort of chap.

How well you know these perverse, racist types, sir. There's a whole niche practice for you there. You need to go out there and heal our land. Just a small point. If they have permanent sexual fantasies, could they be bored as well? Perhaps they are boring fantasies. You would know about this sort of stuff.

I certainly agree that they should not disturb the CIC with their racism, perversions etc. One doesn't disturb a high priest of the revolution with that sort of stuff. He has high priestly and revolutionary things to do that affect the fortunes, not only of South Africa, but also of Africa. The cul..., I mean, the organisation depends on it.

I have no doubt that you can spot racism a county away. It's all around us, isn't it? I'm reminded of a song (apologies for tinkering):

I feel it in my fingers,
I feel it in my toes,
Racism all around me,
It's everywhere I go.
Ooh, it's blowing in the wind
That's how the feeling goes.

Thank goodness for you eagle-eyed spotters of racism, erectile dysfunction, permanent sexual fantasies and other dire threats to the nation. Under the EFF, South Africa will be safe and serene.

Just as long as racist, old age dreading perverts keep their erectile dysfunction and permanent sexual fantasies to themselves.

Mr Musk, please act promptly.


Tips for the blogger gratefully accepted 

Capitec Bank, South Africa  
1378565477
O Tichmann 
+27 833970723


No comments:

Post a Comment