Tuesday 18 January 2022

Malemanastics

 Dear Mr Malema 

People call you a flip-flopper. I call you flexible. You have the dexterity of one of those trained-from-birth Russian gymnasts.

A good politician must know the perfect moment to alight from the beam. To rapturous applause. And upraised scores of ten from your mesmerised followers.

I am not surprised that you are now checking out restaurants for compliance with labour laws and opportunity for South African jobseekers. This after allegedly encouraging people to find creative ways to enter South Africa. Hey, what's a mind for if you can't change it from time to time? Or when the pressures of the times demand it? I fully expect you to join Afriforum at some point.

I myself like to keep an open mind. That's why I have a hollow skull on my nightstand.

I find your approach very balanced and equitable. You have both praised and condemned every public figure available for praise and condemnation. An even-handed approach; stroke with the left hand and klap with the right. 

George Orwell must have known someone like you. In 'Nineteen Eighty-Four', Eastasia, Eurasia and Oceania were friends one day, enemies the next and at war in between. That's you to a T, sir. You've also been known to do the four-legs-good, two-legs-better thing, from 'Animal Farm', with consummate skill. 

A politician's politician.

Yours in the struggle to stay ahead of the game.

Richard 

Tips for the blogger gratefully accepted 

Capitec Bank, South Africa  
1378565477
O Tichmann 
+27 833970723





No comments:

Post a Comment