Saturday 22 January 2022

Nothing But The Truth

 Dear ANC

I address this letter to your great organization in general, as I'm not sure who's in charge right now. It's all a bit confusing.

I am disappointed that you have not responded to my application for a cadre position. Nevertheless, like Mr Zuma, Dr Ace and other struggle heroes, I live by the dictum: 'If at first you don't succeed...'

Perhaps I need to be more specific as to where my not inconsiderable talents may best be employed. (These come accompanied by that quality so rare today: humility).

I notice that you have set the bar very high. Still, I have the experience, ability and aptitude to serve on your integrity committee (or one of them). You have a backlog. I have the skills.

I performed similar duties in a non-profit institution. Among other things, I chaired the Prisoners for Integrity and Service to Society club (PISS). Having spent much time among interesting and complex characters, my skills at surgical extraction of truth are legendary. 

Just an interesting side note. Because of the regard in which my talents were held, I was carried shoulder-high to the gates of the institution. By police officers. Is that the whispering of fate or what?

I reluctantly took my leave of the institution for reasons related to health. I am available as early as tomorrow

Just one question: are you now in a position to pay salaries again?

Yours in the struggle for integrity, truth, justice and quality t-shirts.


Richard 





Tips for the blogger gratefully accepted 

Capitec Bank, South Africa  
1378565477
O Tichmann 
+27 833970723








2 comments:

  1. when can you start, rgds mr anc

    ReplyDelete
  2. 😂😂 I'll check with my probation officer

    ReplyDelete