Sunday 23 August 2020

This Tender Land

Dear ANC

 You have opened up a world (or is it underworld?) of possibilities.

 You don't get much more broad based than extending deals to include those who have shuffled off this mortal coil. I refer, of course, to the rather handsome tender awarded to a departed businessman. 

Are we moving to ERET, Extreme Radical Economic Transformation? This should be celebrated, not condemned. Groundbreaking stuff. Bugger the moon landing, Mars trips and Elon Musk's achievement. You really should go big with the communication on this one. So many people will be dead keen to know more. 

I'm disappointed in TV news. Finding nothing locally, I checked Sky, the BBC, Al Jazeera, the lot. Nothing, zip, dololo. I guess it shows the lengths to which the WMC media will go to suppress, nay bury, your achievements. 

 I trust that you have roped in Prophet / Pastor / Bishop Lukau. He is one of our pioneers in fetching people from the 'undiscovered country from whose bourn no traveller returns'. (Take that, William). He could probably help you to reach out to more candidates for tenders.

 Pardon me for digging into insignificant details, but how do you pay? Some sort of crypt currency, I assume. Ethereal? You've had a lot of bad press recently. Time to resurrect your ratings, I'd say. 

 Yours in the struggle to redistribute wealth as widely as possible.

 Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment