Saturday 5 September 2020

Hair

Dear Clicks

 I am deeply offended. My lotto pick was a disaster. Your hair advertisement added insult to injury. Though I am male and bald, my hair would match your ad's depiction if I had any. I will not be buying hair products from you henceforth. 

Your apology is inadequate. I suggest that your entire executive and marketing team do the following.

 Take to the streets of each major city. 

Wear mourning robes. 

Shave your heads. 

Cry out 'unclean, unclean' at each intersection. 

Be gently pelted with soft-boiled eggs and an assortment of pre-loved vegetables. 

 Will this suffice? No. But you will feel better. And, oh, what fun it will be. Mr Malema, I trust that this initiative will meet your stern requirements for justice. I'm sure that you would not hesitate to do the same in the unlikely event that you cause offence in word or deed. While we're at it, could we also have the (many) corrupt politicians, tenderpreneurs, creative civil servants and covidpreneurs perform similar penance. Confession is good for the soul And entertaining. 

 Yours in the struggle for justice.

 Richard

3 comments:

  1. 😂 😂 😂 😂 Richard u are one of a kind, I really enjoy reading ur content. Since Tuesday it has really been a pleasure. The way you think and look at things keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete